****Our Campsite is now closed for 2021 and will reopen in Spring 2022. We will not be taking any bookings for next season until early 2022.****
Our campsite provides a relaxed and friendly camping experience for those wishing to explore the local historical and beautiful surroundings of East Sussex. You will never be short of things to do or see whatever the weather! Historic Rye is only 2 miles away and Camber Sands is a 10 minute drive.
We are a tent and VW sized campervan / motorhome (6m or under in length) only campsite spread across two fields totaling around 2.5 acres, so there is plenty of room. This includes 12 electric hookup pitches. Unfortunately our license doesn’t include caravan’s and or motorhomes over 6m.
- Campsite open from 17th May 2021 until September 19th 2021
- Full list of facilities please click here
- Prices from £24 per night, Click here see the full price list
- Fire Braziers available for an off the ground campfire
- The ‘Oak’ Pub 5 minutes walk (we are not a pub)
- Bus stop outside and direct public footpath to Rye across the fields
- Well behaved dogs on a lead at all time – You must tell us in advance if bringing a dog. Click for our dog policy
- We are a quiet campsite and do not accept groups of any kind, please don’t book to camp if you wish to stay up late drinking, noise has to be kept to a minimum after 10pm at night.
- Music is not permitted on site
- Arrivals 12pm-7pm (unless previously agreed)
- Pitches to be vacated by 11am
- Please note if you are asked to self isolate and can no longer come camping you would need to contact your travel insurance company for reimbursement, we are not able to transfer bookings.
See following link the site rules and site map: Site Rules and Site Map
We look forward to welcoming you to the Hare & Hounds campsite!