** Please note we are full on Saturday 26th June**
Our campsite provides a relaxed and friendly camping experience for those wishing to explore the local historical and beautiful surroundings of East Sussex. You will never be short of things to do or see whatever the weather! Historic Rye is only 2 miles away and Camber Sands is a 10 minute drive
*The fridge/freezer and microwave are currently not be available due to covid restrictions and showers will have to be sprayed down after use.
We are a tent and VW sized campervan / motorhome (6m or under in length) only campsite spread across two fields totaling around 2.5 acres, so there is plenty of room. This includes 12 electric hookup pitches. Unfortunately our license doesn’t include caravan’s and or motorhomes over 6m.
- Campsite open from 17th May 2021 until September 19th 2021
- Full list of facilities please click here
- Prices from £24 per night, Click here see the full price list
- Fire Braziers available for an off the ground campfire
- The ‘Oak’ Pub 5 minutes walk (we are not a pub)
- Bus stop outside and direct public footpath to Rye across the fields
- Well behaved dogs on a lead at all time – You must tell us in advance if bringing a dog. Click for our dog policy
- We are a quiet campsite and do not accept groups of any kind
- Music is not permitted on site
- Arrivals 12pm-7pm (unless previously agreed)
- Pitches to be vacated by 11am
See following link the site rules and site map: Site Rules and Site Map
We look forward to welcoming you to the Hare & Hounds campsite!