****Update – Following the latest update from the Government we are still awaiting clarification if we are allowed to open our shared facilities from 12th April. Shared facilities are allowed to open from the 17th May.**** Following the announcement we have received unprecedented amounts of enquiries so it may take a bit longer to answer than usual.
Our campsite provides a relaxed and friendly camping experience for those wishing to explore the local historical and beautiful surroundings of East Sussex. You will never be short of things to do or see whatever the weather! Historic Rye is only 2 miles away and Camber Sands is a 10 minute drive
We are a tent and VW sized campervan / motorhome (6m or under in length) only campsite spread across two fields totaling around 2.5 acres, so there is plenty of room. This includes 12 electric hookup pitches. Unfortunately our license doesn’t include caravan’s and or motorhomes over 6m.
- Campsite open from 1st April 2021 until September 19th 2021
- Full list of facilities please click here
- Prices from £24 per night, Click here see the full price list
- Fire Braziers available
- The ‘Oak’ Pub 5 minutes walk (we are not a pub)
- Bus stop outside and direct public footpath to Rye across the fields
- Well behaved dogs on a lead at all time – Click for our dog policy
- We are a quiet campsite and do not accept groups of any kind
- Music is not permitted on site
- Arrivals 12pm-7pm (unless previously agreed)
- Pitches to be vacated by 11am
See following link the site rules and site map: Site Rules and Site Map
We look forward to welcoming you to the Hare & Hounds campsite!