(Search for availability and click to unlock the promotional code for a discount!)
Covid 19 Update – we are hoping to open on the 4th July subject to the Governments updates. Just to let you know what we will be doing to ensure your safety during your stay:
- All our rooms are self contained with their own entrance.
- Breakfast will be available either in 2 sittings in the dining room or delivered to your room.
- Hand sanitizer and social distancing in the Dining Room
- Our usual high standards of cleaning will be done along with extra use of anti bacterial products in high risk areas.
- If many restaurants are not open we will make available our dining room and B & B garden so you can have takeaways.
The Bed and Breakfast accommodation is located adjacent to the house in a separate building allowing independent access after check in. The Bed & Breakfast rooms are all on the ground floor and have all recently been refurbished to a high standard. They offer the following facilities:
- Two luxury double bedrooms all with en suite shower rooms
- One luxury king sized room with a large en suite shower room
- One luxury superking / twin room with a large en suite shower room
- Ability to create a family suite with linking door
- Full English or continental breakfast included in the dining room
- Two rooms which can accommodate 1 well behaved dog per room
- Ample off road parking, suitable for larger vehicles such as mini buses
- All rooms include Freeview TV, hair dryer, Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Fold away bed available for triple occupancy on request
- Travel cots and high chairs available
- Private garden for the exclusive use of the B&B guests
- Local pub is a 12 minute walk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Check in 3-7pm, check out 10.30am (earlier check in by prior arrangement is possible)
Breakfast includes a delicious full English cooked breakfast including vegetarian option, cereals, toast, tea & coffee, and fruit drink. Gluten free and other dietary needs can be accommodated on request.
Contact us directly for updated prices and competitive rates or click on the following link: