**CAMPSITE NOW CLOSED FOR 2023**
Our campsite provides a relaxed and friendly camping experience for those wishing to explore the local historical and beautiful surroundings of East Sussex. You will never be short of things to do or see whatever the weather! Historic Rye is only 2 miles away and Camber Sands is a 10 minute drive.
We are a tent and VW sized campervan / motorhome (6m or under in length) only campsite spread across two fields totaling around 2.5 acres, so there is plenty of room. This includes 12 electric hookup pitches. Unfortunately our license doesn’t include caravan’s, or motorhomes over 6m.
Bell Tents available – 6 and 13-17 and 20-24 August
- Campsite open from 20th April until 20th September 2023
- Full list of facilities please click here
- Prices from £26 per night, Click here see the full price list and cancellation policy
- Fire Braziers available , we do not accept any fire baskets/braziers/bowls bought onto site.
- The ‘Oak’ Pub 5 minutes walk (we are NOT a pub)
- Bus stop outside and direct public footpath to Rye across the fields
- Well behaved dogs on a lead at all time – You must tell us in advance if bringing a dog. Click for our dog policy
- We are a quiet campsite and do not accept groups of any kind, please don’t book to camp if you wish to stay up late drinking, noise has to be kept to a minimum after 10pm at night.
- Music is not permitted on site
- Covered bike rack, pleas bring a lock
- Arrivals 12pm-7pm (unless previously agreed)
- Pitches to be vacated by 11am
- New for 2023 – Car charging point (Project EV Pro App)
See following link the site rules and site map: Site Rules and Site . We look forward to welcoming you to the Hare & Hounds campsite!